You should attend if you are a CEO of a small business and are tired of:
- Financially running your business by the seat of your pants.
- Worrying about running out of cash.
- Experiencing surprising and confusing financial results.
- Making less income than you did 5-10 years ago.
- Relying on others to explain how your business is doing financially.
- Ignoring your financial reporting because you don’t understand what to look at.
You should attend if you are a CEO of a small business and want to learn:
- Specific strategies to increase profitability.
- Specific strategies to improve cash flow.
- How to design a financial reporting package you can review in one hour each week.
- How to calculate gross profit and how to avoid the things which destroy it.
- How to create a financial GPS and dashboard to help you run a more profitable company.
- What critical success factors you should monitor.
- How to increase your company’s value for eventual sale.
You should attend if you are a CEO of a small business and want to:
- Make more money.
- Work less.